What is the Spectank® system?
Spectank® is an insulated stainless steel soak tank with a thermostatically controlled heating element.
CARBSOLVE® is a non-toxic, non-corrosive and biodegradable cleaning powder, specifically formulated to remove ”Black Carbon”.
Together, Spectank® and CARBSOLVE® will clean and sanitise your cooking and baking equipment.
How does a Spectank® work?
- A Spectank® is filled with water and CARBSOLVE®.
- The solution is heated to 80°C, ensuring that harmful bacteria will be killed.
- Soiled items are soaked in this solution for a period of 1 to 24 hours depending on the severity of the “Black Carbon” build up.
- These cleaned and sanitised items are removed and rinsed off with fresh water.
- Without the use of harsh chemicals and valuable staff time, your items are now ready for use.
- CARBSOLVE® has activators which are released at various stages ensuring that the solution remains active for a full month.
- On a monthly cycle, a technician will service your Spectank® which includes draining, cleaning and refilling the tank as well as all repairs and maintenance.
- A Spectank® is available in five standard sizes or it can be custom designed, depending on kitchen requirements.
Spectank® is much more than just a cleaning system. Our business model has been developed to make sure that you get maximum return from your investment. Spectank® operates as an asset to your business.
Before and After Spectank®
Saves Time and Money
Effective cleaning is essential to ensure the safety and hygiene of a kitchen but conventional methods can be dangerous, costly and time consuming.
A Spectank® works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and reduces the cost of labour, chemicals, water and electricity required to clean and sanitise equipment.
Cleaning in a soak application, as opposed to scrubbing, extends the lifespan of equipment and reduces replacement costs.
A Spectank® effectively cleans filters thereby eliminating the need to outsource this costly function.
Owing to the convenience, ease and speed of use, the Spectank® cleaning methodology will free up valuable time in your kitchen. This allows your employees to focus on value-adding activities, resulting in increased job satisfaction, skills development and reduced staff turnover.
One application of CARBSOLVE® in a Spectank® will clean all the carbon, fat, oil and grease from your equipment for a full month, significantly reducing your consumption of chemicals, water and energy.
CARBSOLVE® is biodegradable, non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly.
The Spectank® system is safe for staff and customers.
Good for Business
A Spectank® cleans more effectively than manual scrubbing and the use of cleaner equipment greatly improves the aesthetic quality of cooked and baked products.
Even though Spectank® requires minimal effort and resources, the results are outstanding – a Spectank® delivers when it comes to hard-to-clean kitchen equipment such as filters and gas rings and even works on aluminium.
A Spectank® is reliable, works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, cleans more effectively, saving you time and money.